‘Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God’ (Philippians 4:6-7). First and foremost, we ask for your prayers.
– for our common life
– for vocations to the Religious life
– for our ministry of pastoral care and hospitality
– for our retreatants and guests
Running a monastery takes a variety of skills and abilities, and there is always work to do. If you feel you can contribute in any of the following ways, we’d love to hear from you.
– Help with garden and estate work on Friday mornings (mostly March-October)
– Volunteering professional expertise in basic building maintenance – e.g plumbing, electrics, DIY
– Admin tasks & projects
– Writing articles for the website on the spiritual/monastic life
For more information please contact Abbot Thomas: email@example.com
15-20% of our annual income is made up of individual donations. These help to ensure the continuation of the Benedictine life here at Mucknell Abbey. If you would like to make a financial contribution to our life and work there are three ways you can do so: