New Icon - Mucknell Abbey
1855
post-template-default,single,single-post,postid-1855,single-format-standard,theme-bridge,bridge-core-2.8.2,has-dashicons,woocommerce-no-js,qode-page-transition-enabled,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode-title-hidden,qode_grid_1200,qode-content-sidebar-responsive,columns-3,qode-theme-ver-27.4,qode-theme-bridge,qode_header_in_grid,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.7.0,vc_responsive
St Benedict post

New Icon

Br Michäel has finished writing a new icon of St Benedict (pictured). The icon has been commissioned by St Mary’s Priory, Abergavenny, and will find a home in the Herbert Chapel.

Br Michäel is still a novice in the art and this icon is only his seventh to date. He is currently a student of the iconographer Peter Murphy. For more information click here.